Dr. Robert Lott
Dr. Robert Lott is a native of Hall County and recently relocated back to the area. He is married, and he and his wife, Vanessa, enjoy traveling, UGA football, and taking care of their pets. He has interests in both medical and surgical dermatology, including acne and rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, and the diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers.
- MD, Mercer University School of Medicine 2009
- Board Certified in Dermatology
- Georgia Medical License through 2017
- Dermatology Residency program with New York Medical College, July 1, 2010 to June 2013.
- Internship at Medical Center of Central Georgia, July 2009 to June 2010
- General Dermatologist in Macon, Georgia from 2013 to 2015.