Dr. Fiona Zwald
Dr. Zwald received her medical degree from the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland in 1990. She is the proud mother of two girls, Tara and Sara, and, together with her husband, Jim, enjoys an active family life, running, swimming, and supporting her children's athletic endeavors. She and her family travel back home to Ireland frequently to visit family.
- Completed residency in Dermatology at the Emory University School of Medicine.
- Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Completed a fellowship training program in Mohs micrographic surgery and advanced reconstructive surgery at Vanderbilt University
- Established a multidisciplinary dermatology clinic at the Emory Hospital Transplant Clinic and subsequently at the Piedmont Transplant Institute
- Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS)
- Currently serves on the Scientific Committee for the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)