Dr. Daniel Rabb
Dr. Rabb is a long time resident of Gainesville. He is happily married and his wife, Sheryl, helps manage the practice. They enjoy traveling together and have seven sons who keep them busy! Dr. Rabb enjoys doing all surgery, but he has a special interest in scar minimizing, MOHS skin cancer surgery.
- Undergraduate degree in biology at Emory University (1985)
- Graduate of Medical College of Georgia (1989)
- Has been in practice since 1993
- Member of the American Society of Dermatological Surgery, Atlanta Dermatology Association, and American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Also a member of the American Society for Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery, Georgia Dermatological Association, and many others.
- Volunteers with the Health Access Initiative
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology