Jennifer Manry, PA-C
Jennifer Manry has been a certified physician assistant since 1999 and she has been providing excellent care with us since 2005. Jennifer is married with two daughters and she lives in Cumming. Jennifer has a special interest in treating psoriasis and does a beautiful job on cosmetic procedures, such as fillers and Botox.
- Completed undergraduate work at Clemson University
- Went to Medical College of Georgia to become a physician assistant
- Completed an internship for plastic and reconstructive surgery in Macon, Georgia
- Completed training in Mohs/cosmetic dermatology in New York City
- Member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants, Georgia Association of Physician Assistants, Society for Dermatology Physician Assistants and Alpha Eta, an allied health professional honor society
- Nationally board certified by the NCCPA.
- Donates time to medical mission work, free skin cancer screenings for corporations and the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation